11/5/13

Home Office: Going Coral


Hello Everyone.  This weekend I decided to add a pop of color to our home office. Recently I have been seeing more and more coral and navy color schemes pop up in magazines and on the web. The more I see the more I love. Also, coral has always been one of my favorite colors, so I decided to give it a try.





I was nervous about the shade of coral to choose. I did not want it to be too pink, or too orange. After testing a couple of swatches, I landed on Dishy Coral by Sherwin Williams Super Paint. It is the perfect shade of coral.



I decided to only do one accent wall because I did not want the space to feel closed in. I left the other walls a stark white, which really helps make the coral pop.



















I am also sharing this post on notjustahouswife. She host some fabulous link parties (along with some fabulous content), so be sure to check her out!

 photo oneoakesig_zpsdd4d2ddc.png

1 comment: